You completed DrinkGreen’s Spring Clean Challenge!
We sincerely apologize. Due to technical difficulties beyond our control, we were unable to post “Day 7” of the challenge. However we are confident that Days 1-6 prepared you for Day 7 and that you were able to maintain your diet and exercise plan.
Congratulate yourself! The “challenge” may be over but your Lifestyle Change Journey is just beginning! KEEP IT UP!! Keep up with your daily meal plan routine! Keep up with your daily exercise plan! Keep fueling your body with green smoothies, fruits & vegetables DAILY! Keep up your healthy lifestyle!
Recap of the past 7 days
- Always drink plenty of water EVERYDAY!
- Do not eat after 9pm
- To incorporate green smoothies into your daily diet to increase your fruit and vegetable intake. (and because they’re DELICIOUS!) *Remember to visit DrinkGreen4Life.com regularly for great green smoothie suggestions*
- To workout regularly and to incorporate exercise into your daily activity (i.e, taking the stairs instead of the elevator, taking a walk around your neighborhood, using household chores as exercise)
- To continue to stay away from white foods and sugars.
- Most importantly… Remember to FOCUS ON YOUR HEALTH! Everything else will fall into place.
Take CARE of YOURSELF!
Below are 2 links with information to help you maintain your healthy eating habits:
- How to maintain healthy eating habits
We at DrinkGreen4Life sincerely enjoyed sharing this challenge with everyone. We hope everyone continues on their journey and share your stories with us. There is one particular DrinkGreenChallenger we would like to send a big thanks and congratulations to… Nyree (@lovinmy2plus1). We are so proud of you and really enjoyed your positive spirit during the past 7 days. Thank you for sharing your journey with us.
Thank you to all those who participated in DrinkGreen’s Spring Clean Challenge! This is only the beginning!
The Ladies of DrinkGreen,
~Ife & Renee~
Connect with Us!